Monday, May 11, 2020

7a/7b distance learning 5.12.2020

Check your email- I sent your google form back to you with comments about your research! It came from msshubb@gmail.com

TODAY, you should click here and read through this google slides presentation. It will give you information about how I will be scoring your final project.
You choose the format of your project- make it creative, I love grading interesting things!!!

After you read through the scoring guide, you may begin working on your project.
Do not email your project to me before Friday, May 15th.
On Thursday, I will be giving you more details about how to make sure your projects are 100%!!!

Send me an email if you have questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

6a/6b distance learning 5.14.2020-5.15.2020

You have a quiz on the water cycle AND weather today!!!! Don't panic, it is open note and open book and open computer and open brain!  ...