Monday, August 12, 2019

Back 2 School - ALL GRADES extra credit!

Welcome back to school, Eagles!

I hope you were busy with fun, interesting activities this summer. I certainly was! Some students who are on social media noticed I traveled quite a bit during the month of July, and they received extra credit for correctly inferring that I passed through some grasslands on my way to Cerro, New Mexico. Below is a picture I took of the Cimarron National Grassland in southwest Kansas.

If you don't follow my on Instagram but would like to, you can add me @msshubb.

If you aren't on Instagram and don't plan to be, you can access my page only by clicking here. When a pop-up asks you to login, just click the X in the upper right hand corner.

For those of you who want an opportunity to start the year out with some extra points, here is an extra credit question you can answer:

Click on the link to the Cimarron National Grassland official website and read about this region of the United States. Answering the following questions in complete sentences:
1. Identify 3 plants native to the grasslands.
2. Do the grasslands have a WET climate or a DRY climate? Give one piece of evidence from the website that supports your answer.
You can EMAIL your response to me: nhubbard@staloysiuspwv.org OR turn in a sheet of lined paper with your name and the words EXTRA CREDIT written at the top by TUESDAY, August 20th. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

6a/6b distance learning 5.14.2020-5.15.2020

You have a quiz on the water cycle AND weather today!!!! Don't panic, it is open note and open book and open computer and open brain!  ...